Sometimes you just have to bear with people.
Praise them a little here and there even though you think otherwise.
And perhaps one day they'll get better,
and perhaps they will come to understand,
that what you have done was to give them a push
by being a friend.
Still, =.= obviously doesnt apply to everyone, espcially when you cant stand being around them.
Certain people are just.. err.. wads the word.. overly-unique? hahaha. Phrasing things nicely^^ Cause being nice is good.
I find that nowadays I've been playing along with people,
laughing when it's not funny,
accomodating others,
all subconciously.
That's not how life should be.
It's hypocritical.
A fake world that people have created in order to fit in.
Sick of it,
society.
That's not my society.
I'm gonna be myself.
Then it's going to be nice to see =)
the people who will stand next to me
in a true world, where we can believe each other.
Going out later. Just finished a bit of bio. Naruto movie 4 is stupid, highly UNrecommended. haha! Ja na ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment