Monday, April 18, 2011

Whew =) topped class in Biology^^! haha! Hard work finally paid off. Although :( It's not a very good score for being top in class :( 19 out of 30 or was it 35? cant remember. It's mad though, this continuous pace of work, like raining from the sky actually. Cant even catch my breath very long. Leave it hanging for awhile and it snowballs like crazy =.=

Stayed up till 1 last night doing PW again. Spent like 7-8 hours on it in total for the second draft, and 3-5 hours on the first. The first was like crap though. Let's see how the teacher grades the second one. Did it to perfection in my eyes ^^, well.. not exactly, since I expect some errors somewhere =)

Damn it. Reached level 51 in Vampires Live. Sucks! =.= Ironic word to use. This new transformation came out which is freaking overpowering. I dont think anybody has the ability to defend against it. It's like 17 attack points higher than its defence, and considering I have 9 people in my clique, its like my defence is 17x9 times lower than it should be to defend myself. Almost given up on Imobsters already =.= Made too many mistakes, should never have made such a big mob, moreover so many people are playing that game, doesnt give me sufficient time to become the best =.=

Just read Naruto Manga, but it came out like 4-5 days ago. This is the kind of time I have left for enjoyment. For real. I dont even have time to sleep. What the heck's up with this kind of speeding fast life? Give me a damned well-deserved break!

My com died on me too! Just refused to allow me to use the internet. THEN I FOUND OUT MY OWN FIREWALL WAS BLOCKING ME OFF FROM MY INTERNET. Wad the heck=.= Now its back on.

By the way. Last night was memorable. >:) wanna know what happened? ........ Thinking sick arent we =.= idiots, I'm under-aged=.= Forget it=.= pfft. very long to type anyway.

Going to Penang over the Good Friday weekend. Will be back on Monday, die die also will be back on Tuesday, cause need to see Ethel off. hehe! Swim across the Straits cause Jetstar wont allow me to book a flight. So I went to look for Jetmoon. =.= lame.

I'm so bored. I could kill time by banging my own head on the wall behind me. Wad n earth do I do with no one to sms, no bleach, no naruto, no computer games, no homework?!

Piano^^ hehehe! Adieus!(?) (Means byebye) (in French? or was it spanish? eh? Or was it Italian? Damn it, whatever la, kk? Gotta go collect suffs tmr again anyway, hopefully can get it to look good^^) BYEBYE!

No comments: