Saturday, July 2, 2011

I wonder when they're gonna announce how the guy's doing it. You know there's this guy sitting on a ministage outside Tampines mall sitting on what he claims to be an invisible chair" sia! And people walking by are just taking pictures of him! And he's just sitting there smiling for shots! They say whoever can draw the chair wins a 1000 dollars or something like that. Lol. I just wanna know how he's doing it.

Anyway, long day. Played tennis with Mian Yu, ran into Shija and his friend, then ran into Jordan when Jordan was walking home, so I went to his house and spilt my bubble tea all over his floor! xD Hahahahaha!! Sorryyyyy :(!

Monday is .... (say it with me) .. YOUTH DAY!!! It's good to be Young! ^^ Because you get extra holidays^^!! haha!! Dont have to go schoooolllll.

No comments: