Friday, July 15, 2011

Omg when was the last time I blogged?!
I lost 4 put of my 7 tutorials for chemistry and my Pw has to be changed last minute and it's due in two weeks and looked at all the ****ing rubbish I'm writing, it's all ****ing related to work. Makes my blood boil thinking about the stupid society we live in.

I'm going to go out this weekend. I'm going to go out next weekend. I'm going to go out every weekend and play until I drop dead. For now. I guess I don't have a choice with the work part.

Spent the past dew days doing all the tutorials I've done since march for chemistry, and at the same time finishing all my homework for each day so I'm still on track. Stayed back in school till 730 almost everyday, without playing at all. That's the shit we go through. Anyway, from Tmr onwards for the next two weeks, it's gonna be much more fun:) Ethel's coming back! :D

No comments: