Friday, July 1, 2011

You got that smile
That only heaven can make
I'll pray to God every day
That you keep that smile

Yeah, you are my dream
There's not a thing I won't do
I'll give my life up for you
'Cause you are my dream

And, baby, everything that I have is yours
You will never go cold or hungry
I'll be there when you're insecure
Let you know that you're always lovely, girl
'Cause you are the only thing that I got right now

One day when the sky is falling
I'll be standing right next to you
Right next to you

Nothing will ever come between us
Cause I'll be standing right next to you
Right next to you...



Music's like a world. A whole new world:) life without it would be so sad.

Why fight when you can be friends? Why cry when you can be happy? Life's too short for meaningless worries and quarrels... Cherish everything, love everyone, live life with no regrets, so that at the end of the road you can look back and say everything was to it's best! Then look forward and march into His presence. Enjoy everything, and never feel sad again:)

No comments: