Just played my first game of Tiny and won hehe, ohh wellss. It was really quite good, basically a super duper long game that ended with me having 360dmg per hit every 1.4s, hehehe, with 3k health UNBEATABLE.
But anw.
Ive got to go in again tonight, unbelievably frustrating. Need a campfire really soon. Gonna dump a whole lot of stuff that's the Colour of Nature in it.
Got my 2 tooth fillings done today, the next tooth visit from my tooth fairy that the Grass Colour is paying for is the supposedly very painful one :/ guess I should thank them for that, 3k, completely free. One of the many benefits. If only I could think of more =.= A license. That's another one, but that's exclusive to drivers. So basically I'm getting another 2k. 5k/400=12.5 that's actually 12.5 months of the pay I'm getting lol.
I wanna BOWL. Wait till I get a day off. Klp gonna be flooded with bowling balls.
Do you know, eating apples before you sleep, makes you more likely to DREAM? And speaking of dreaming, there's those kinda dreams you wake up from feeling damn sad cause ya wish it was real, kinda like last night. Geez. Escape reality for 6hours in real life, when it feels like 5s in the dream. If only it could last longer in the dream. Actually, that's stupid. Let me correct that, IF ONLY IT HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE, I would be so so gratified. Well, at any rate, it's better than those you wake up screaming from =.= good thing I haven had those for awhile.
Finally got my key for my bunk today. So happy. NO NEED TO SLEEP IN THE OFFICE ANYMORE WOOHOO! In the scary office, wait for it... NOT because of GHOSTS, but because of RATS. R-A-T-S. FRIGGIN HUGE ONES. Running around above the super flimsy cheapskate ceilings. You can hear em scuttling around when you sleep, and then ya think it's a ghost =.=, start becoming paranoid, and then MAYBE, a ghost will show up cause you imagined it too much =.= Friggin huge rats. All the animals in tekong are friggin MONSTERS. Except the mosquitoes, they're the same bloodsuckers as in the mainland. Huge BIG BEETLES. WASPS. BEES. BOARS. But small little cute kittens that you'd just love to hug. SNAKES. MONITOR LIZARDS. HUGE ASS FLIES. They should have a brand of pesticide just for tekong. I'm naming it Kongi-cide. Cos Kong have a lot to do with my life since JC =.= my principal, my pw mate. Unbelievable
Gotta take dinner.
Goodnight, time to go eat subway ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment