Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Way to Change


Finally, Anger.

Wrong person at the wrong time. Now I kind of regret it. I dont think I should have done that anyway, but it got the better of me.

The feeling, it makes you feel strong, and makes you feel like you're right, even though some part of you may be wrong.

So far there has almost never been a time when it came out completely correct, and today was definitely not right in any way.

Threw it at the wrong person for the right reason.

I simply cannot believe that I just did that. It's just not me. I probably should forgive, and forget.


In fact, I've probably forgiven and forgotten many times, but I've never mentioned the problem. All because I hate offending people. I simply realised, at a very precise moment, that I do not like being offended more than I hate offending people. And you close your eyes, and look inside yourself, and observe. Like a switch pushed to the point just before it switches on a light, and then, you let go, and realise that it either flicks on or off at will.

To stop it from switching on, the only way is to tell yourself that you're bigger than this, that the ramifications are much more problematic than you can possibly realise at this point in time, and most of the time, I would think, that advice is correct. It would have been the proper thing to do today, but as it turns out, it didnt, and I've probably made my first few enemies.

Imagine, you pack up to leave when everyone around you is probably going to leave half an hour from now, and all of them are their own usual self. They tease you, expecting you to take it and smile back and then sheepishly walk off. Instead, you tell them in a calm voice, that you've got to go, because _____________________. And then, Total Silence. And the only sound you hear, is your footsteps out the door.

7 to 8 people in the room, all on you. But it's ok, even though it's not. Because you've finally decided, Change. The way you react, the way people treat you, it's all connected. It's a Circle of Vice. It's no matter now though. Because Now is over. Tomorrow, on the other hand, is not.

Now, it's time to decide.


Soak in all the feelings around you and feel real good, embrace, engulf you, and then Change you, a colour of pure black, or Reject all the feelings flowing in and out of you, live and let live, tolerate and grow in maturity, and then, change yourself when it's all over, for the better, a painted canvas directed by the painter himself and not the audience.


This is perhaps just one of the reasons why,

A Person's Character

Remains a Riddle.

No comments: