Sunday, June 22, 2014

This, has been an astoundingly painful, I mean lovely, experience.

Since Thursday, I've been getting stomach ache every 40mins to an hour. Eating makes it worse, then better, then worse again, and then repeat.

Since Yesterday, I've apparently sprained my neck. God knows how I did it, but I did. now each waking moment Im not lying down on a bed, the pain spreads from the right shoulder, up my neck, then down the right hand side of the spine. Can someone please tell me why I'm falling SICK, if you consider all this as a sick-ness, SO MANY TIMES in a month non-stop one after another I NEED SOME of the holiday time for an actual HOLIDAY ya know. This one after another thing is absolutely stupid >:(

Just got stuck in a 3 hour long traffic jam on the way back to sg. Seeing sgh tmr, I really dont feel like going. As I said, every waking moment not on my bed. Zz.

I am going to learn malay. Somehow, maybe just a little bit, but at least some. I cant believe I'm surrounded by malay friends and I'm a malaysian, and I dont know Malay. Next 8 months = nothing but guitar and malay it seems. Aside from all the distractions like anime, and manga, and eating, and mileage, and going out, and bowling, ya get the picture.

Downloading Naruto. Once dinner gets back Imma play it on tv hahah.

Cant play dota, as much as I'd like, cos after dinner Im just going to lie down. Speaking of lying down, all those mentioning abt mattress-learning capabilities is all rubbish. It's been causing me so much friggin pain the past 3 days in msia. Can you imagine, I lie down on the mattress to slp at 1030pm, then I wake at 130am wondering why the mattress has changed shape. Such that now I'm in a "hole" cause the mattress has learnt to adapt to my body shape and sleeping habits. So I turn right (Probably why I have the sprained neck thingy), and lie down, thinking I got out of the hole, but was actually still in it. SO NOW, THE HOLE BECOMES DEEPER AND MY BODY SINKS INTO IT, next thing I wake up at 5am, I change position and lie flat on my back, and suddenly the bed is uneven!>?!? Worse part is I had the neckache thing so I couldnt even move out of the hole at one point in time it hurts like toots.

Kk, Gonna get dinner.

No comments: