Saturday, August 16, 2014

Back from the Other World!! By which I mean Tekong of course.

Going to suntec today in the evening even though I feel like staying at home, but I haven met Reena for quite a while so I thought I'd just go see her booth since it's there.

NOW FOR THE IMPORTATNT PARTTT, eheh Im finding people to go with me but no one seems interested T.T sooo depressing. Im going to de-press some people soon.

Dota's loading now so I thought I'd blog for a bit.

Top in the world in Quizup for dota. 2nd top in the world for Naruto. Top in Singapore for Vampire Diaries, and Top in Singapore for Arrow. Hais. Need to spend my time doing something else hahah.

Just won a game in 30mins hehe. Owned.

Damnnnn, at this rate Im running out of things that do NOT remind me of other people when I see them, got TO STOP.

Gonna watch Hunter x Hunter now. Haha, winning so many games in a row these days^^

No comments: