TODAY WAS THIS DAY LOL.
My car in the middle of an open field, with music playing, whilst talking to
Wa.
The first time I felt so comfortable doing a safety cover for other people. Cos they were so nice, they let me blast music and even talk to me abt normal life stuff. As if Im not in army, felt like I went hanging with friends lol.
ANYWAY, there's always something black with something white.
Last night I set my alarm at 530am this morning, and made a mental note: Tmr morning, alarm ring, wake up, if dont wake up -> Late for army -> die x 100000000000000 + 1.
This morning: Aiya alarm only. Just put finger on fingerprint scanner for iphone 5s, nvm wan, alarm will go off, can go back to slp NO PROBLEM DE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN I WONT GET SCREWED by anybody wan, except THE FSM, THE COYLINE, THE MTLINE, THE SGTS, nvm wannn just go back slp.
Next thing I know 7am alr. Jump out of bed so violently I woke up the guy next to me "late alr die alr late alr die alr", then they guy like "huh?"
By the time he huh I gone alr. CHIONG downstairs start engine DRIVE there pretend like I not late liddat. "I thought you indent me at 7am??" :OOOOO Liddat. No problem already lor ^^ LOL. Feel so bad for lying, even though no one caught me at it lol. Going to do some reflections, and probably confessions. I am a Christian after all, cant let it slide.
No comments:
Post a Comment