Home aloneee again today. So saddeningT.T
Well I guess if my 'doc' says I should stay at home I probably should hahah. Although, sleeping is soo not gonna happen today. I woke up with no fever, and as usual I have no cough or sore throat or anything else. I dont even have bodyache anymore so how on earth am I gonna find the lethargic-ness to sleep?? I wouldnt even classify myself as sick anymore O.o
Dota really is getting kind of boring lately. I simply want to go out more. Anywhere with anyone. Well of course there's some preference on who to go out with, but boredom dulls that away somehow.
Indo burning their nonsense again and the haze here is ridiculous. How is the PSI so low? I can smell and see the haze.
Well anyway, today was supposed to be an epic day that I was looking forward to since 2 weeks ago. But I guess the fever YESTERDAY ruined that for me. I really wish she'd start texting me through the day though. It'd make this day a whole lot better. But who am I kidding.. Just another ordinary day. Perhaps I should have gone to tekong today. At least the company would've done me a bit of good.
I have absolutely no idea how to survive from february onwards. I mean, she's leaving, so yeah. Plus I will have a lot of days with absolutely nothing to do in feb since my off will start to clear from feb onwards. It's like the worst possible combination. Too much time + she wont be around. Majority of the ppl still in NS. The following 5 months will be so screwed up as well. I cant just sit around do nothing. I'll try to get a job. Maybe tutor someone or smth. I cant just do nothing for 5 months. Like seriously. By the time the 1st month is over I'll be dying alr. Literally dying of boredom. If ya give me 1 week alone with no one to go out with I'd probably already be so sick of dota and com and anime and tv and basically everything around me. This 5 month break is probably gonna end up being stressful. I dont think I'll be able to go overseas with anyone either, parents probably wont allow anyway. Times like this when a relationship really does something to you lol. Guess it simply wasnt meant to be.
I look back on a couple of blog posts I did on a separate private blog and wonder where on earth that english came from. Guess its simply not how I blog on this blog, maybe that's why it's different.
Gah, I Need Something To DO. Someone to go out with, and do ANYTHING. Sheesh. 2 days at home and Im already feeling it. It's like, a lifestyle that's worse than army. Stay at home everyday, no interaction with people, and the insurmountable burden of boredom weighing down my back. Basically rotting in camp is better than rotting at home lol. Funny now that I think about it. In camp I get people asking me questions about chemistry, people telling me to do their uni homework, ppl joking with me and all that weird stuff, but at home IM SO BORED I NEED OUT O.o
If I ever got a million dollars, I'd govern my life upside down lols. Now. To become a millionaire.
No comments:
Post a Comment