Saturday, October 25, 2014

SCROOOOOGEEE!?!?!?O.O

Changing my wardrobe bit by bit.

BUT. I got a problem. You see. There's this style, where you roll up your long sleeve shirt. Except. I have no idea why ppl do it because, it is SO HARD to take out the shirt later on. Cos the rolled up part grips your arm== why am I even changing my wardrobe zzz. Plus. I need a pendent or smth cos it looks too plain. Lols. When I get a gf I hope that's the first thing she buys me cos I prolly not gonna buy a pendent for myself hahah. Since it really wont mean anything to myself if I bought it.

ANYWAY. Kay rui went shopping with me 2 days back. And then Kia Yeow went shopping with me ytd. It's like, Im transforming into a shopping maniac O.O NOPE. This will not overtake me == It WILL NOT overtake me.

Do you know how irritating it is to shop for clothes. Zzz. Doesnt even feel like myself. Plus after like 35mins my feet start to ache alr. I'm leaving my future gf's shopping in her own hands. Not like I'll have a choice in the end anw =.= Zz.

Going for a Deepavali dinner tonight. Wanna know the best part? It's so secret i bet you never knew it. Waiiit for it. IM NOT EVEN INDIAN. Ya prolly doing the "=.=" look rite now but that's ok. It's all in the plans. Everything in the palm of Justin's hands. Cant escape em no matter gah nvm.

Losing the drive for Dota altogether alr. On the other hand. Im spending more money. GOT TO STOP. What have I been spending on. Lemme see.

Aside from her, which is quite a fair bit. There's movies, bowling, A LOT of food. And Drinks. And for the past 2 days, clothes. I think this month is the month I've spent the most since last January where I spent 1.8k on my com. If my parents didnt give me cash this month I'd prolly have drawn 1/2 my allowance of the month, which is about $250. I know, ya'll saying, "that isn't much wad" and stuff like that. BUT THAT'S ONLY IF YOU'VE been DRINKING and CLUBBING and Buying jeans that's like 260bucks per pair. Hais. If ya dont count this month, I've only spent about 800 bucks from February to September from my allowance. That's like 100/month, which is like 25bucks a weekend. lols. But I stay out. So actually, it's $3.33 a DAY. And Aijing and Xinni say I spend too much!

THIS MONTH IS RIDICULOUS. TIME SO START SAVING. I've prolly spent at least 150-200 this month alone. 4 shirts, total 80 bucks, so arnd 70-120 on other random things like food and stuffs. Gonna cut spending altogether.

Time to become an opposite of a spendthrift, whatever that is. Scrooge O.O

No comments: