I've written the entire script and the powerpoint slides for him O.o over and above doing all his homework for him O.o SO AT LEAST GET a B+. lol. I know nothing of the content from the start so I ended up having to learn everything from scratch and finish a final year project for uni hahah. B+ PLS! although A- or A+is a lot better.
Just started watching a new anime. Not bad. World Trigger. A lil power-ranger like, bu apart from that it's quite bleach like.
Speaking of bleach, bleach anime is gonna start streaming again soon! But in its place, naruto is ending.
I cant seem to connect to dota when Im blogging lol. Quite frustrating =(
Tmr is an off day, but I need to go back to work for running. LOL. Ridiculous. 745 run. 815 finish. Then go home. Meeting her the day after though, so it's sooths the anger. Hahah. Wednesday wear stupid ilbv again and helmet. After 1.5 years lol. damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment