Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lol! Brian, you real or fake xia. 88 on first try?! walao. so easy meh? Or you guess? wtc!
anyhow, the exams are far from over, still got stupid SA2 coming up in 6-7 weeks time!! No time to lose man! Gotta go all the way through! must score well for this CA2 first. the SA is nt going to be easy.
And Sht! Next week SAIL task I die liao!! LOLZ. Its gonna be fun, and I'm gonna be dead. I'm doing it alone mans!! Live or Die, all up to me (unless there is sumone else, I doubt so cause i think I'd rather do it myself) so I decide my own fate. LOL. Anyone know which day of the week is it? I'm lost. Putra's sure to do well so My first aim is to equal him (which is also probably nt going to happen, sht). he's a big lump of smart fats, lol, looks cute, he shld be panda too. LOL.
Dun care, just try my best and tat's tat.


You noe ar, Olympics are nt always veri gd, sum over do it leh. They carried weights right? This guy carried a VERY VERY heavy weight and his arm was bent off. Imagine you're carrying the weight above the back of your neck like them right, and then you lose the balance of the weights, so the weight ends up on your right arm and then all of it is on your right arm, your right arm would be lowered, but this guy... The weight just swapped straight to his right arm, so his right arm not only lowered but went all the way down (ARM WENT DOWN, NOT THE PART WHERE YOU USUALLY SEE MEN FLEXING MUSCLES DID NOT) and then the arm spinned 180 degrees vertical, vertical as in if u throw a punch in front of you, its that direction, straight... walao, see alr cannot slp leh. Nid to go now lar, my sister wan use the com again grumble grumble grumble one, cant stand it. maybe tonight I chat over msn again.
Anyone think I should swap my "friend's test" again? i think it was too hard tis time.... tag me on this . Thanks.

No comments: