Lol, the school rocked today mans! Wished I'd brought along a camera or sumthing. NCC rocked man (both land and sea, to be fair)
SCOUTS SUCK. Keane you Suck man! WTH was that idiot doing up there? Japat Jalan only he immediatly march,stupid scout. Malu his own CCA . Idiot, damn idiot man. Laughed like sht abt tat guy. His marching sucks and his ability to comprehen stuf's like sht. I suppose Keane just picked it up from his seniors then, damn lame kid.
Band did aceedingly well man!! 10 thumbs up to them! I support them wholeheartedly!!!
Brian! you did brilliantly man!
All in all! Today went excellently! Or at least much better than expected. The counselors sort of added in the mood! Plus Hui Xun was waving the flag very depressed looking!! Haha! that was just plain weird man. I couldnt find Wen Hui in the crowd though, view of her was blocked when she was playing in band.
Ama was IT brainiac there. I sponser IT grandmothers , they look weird but heck very shorrt. Ama was walking around setting up tat IT thing, btter learn to be a bit more stylish you no. , Ama! Ei, Ama, I got one blog for you to visit you know, no joke, it really is a blog, go there and look for the video hor then you can learn become more fashionable. Its called laozhabor.blogspot.com . Damn lame jokes there xia. I guarantee you go there you may know who she is man, really resembles you! Hahaaha. It seriously is a blog, check it out!
Wth was the drama club doing? Talking abt wanting some rain or something like tat. Well. wadever they did, they must have touched heaven because the whole sky all of a sudden became gloomy with dark clouds!
Dance club was gd for ONCE! They danced FLO RIDER man!!! bloody heck, I wouldnt give it a ten outof ten but it was pretty gd considering that girls danced tat song, couldnt catch all the groove though..
Vivek and a few others were on my right. Aso freaked me out when one of Andrew's friends (nt my class Andrew) (girl) suddenly call me frm behind when standing up for national anthem. Then suddenly she say wan change seats with me cause she cant see (took tat as a compliment that I was tall) anyhow, change jiu change lor, then she start thanking me profusely man, as if I granted her her lifelong wish lik tat. Maybe I juz dnt understand girls, I suppose it was her way of politeness, tat's all, bu still a bit over doing it..
OI I SAW NAZIR"S GIRLFRIEND TODAY U NO!!!! She looked damn blacK!!! Remember there was this malay song thing going on? The second girl frm the right REALLY RESEMBLED NAZIR XIA!! LAUGH LIKE SHT! NAZIR"S BLACK GF NOW EXISTS! MUAHAHAHAHA!
GTG study already. Long conversation on this, could go on longer but I juz skipped some parts.
Vivek aso must hav gt sum sense of flu today, went laughing like hell...
No comments:
Post a Comment