Friday, August 15, 2008

SCREW ALL THE EXAMS!!!!! OVER AND FREE AT LAST!! ( 4 abt another week or so )
All the exams were so freaking EASY. DUN EVEN NID 2 DO THEM. ALL NOTES ALR PROVIDED BY TEACHER U NOE!!! Maths test tested on term 3 week 7 mok test 3 Q came out. Then the day before test got 1 Q come out taught to us during maths remedial (for the people who bothered to go, INCLUDES ME! )
Science was relatively okay I suppose, but I lost 6 marks!! -.- Die LIAO! I beg to differ for ahma tho, she probably got straight A s because of her experience gained over the past century and all the knowledge she has got in that huge small brain of hers. LOLZ.
PLUS TODAY I FOUND OUT I TOPPED THE CLASS FOR ENGLISH BULIMIC AND ANOEREXIC LETTER!! I must be bulimic!LOLZ!!! of course Shameer also got th same marks as me! 20 marks! whoohoo!!
YAY! I even topped 100 yrs of experience frm grand ma ah ma !! LOLZ!!!
hist test last Q 6 marks I think I die liao! I still wondering whther I gt it right... hmm..

MY BASKETBALL SKILLS!!! SHT THEY HAVE DEPROVED!!! I scored 1 out of 5 shots on average this morning!!! SHT!!!! How can this be!? At least a 3 outta 5 would have been normal! Sht!

Hui Xun's fretting over tmr's oral test.JIA YOUS!! Dun worry la. sure pass with flying rockets one! LOLz. ( at least better than those stupid basketball shots I made this morning)...

Vivian's daoing me, as usual, which means she shld be ok. LOL

Ah ma, show the teacher ur pro-ness tomoro. shock her wif 100-year-old general knowledge!! Sure Full mark one!

I found out hw to find people's archives even if there's no link to them down to all the posts EACH MONTH!! Thanks to X. Dandelion and petals awif stigma ( dandelions got stigma or nt ah?)!! Pro-ness half hacker, liddat aso can find full webcode. LOL

Fats (celeste) u must be working out alot cause u were nt hme yesterday when me and russell went to ask u see can go downtown east or nt. So how much weight u lost? HAHA!! jk. dun get pissed, kay? its a habit so dun think too much into fats!

Debby, ur daoing me too damn it!

Jing Han, jacking me all the way through, I've never got jacked so many times in my life by one person and IS A GIRL!! nt tat I think lowly of girls but because usually I'm jacked by boys and the girls juz keep quiet or just reply (nt jack) so stop jacking!! Its bad for the brain -- my brain!

Lummy, U FOUND MY BLOG!! dun tell neone else, esp. that Pencil and moustache and Vivek and matani. all of them are enemies, dun tell ANY of them or anyone else for that matter. Stay Lumpy!!

I'm Pro, and now I'm gone.

No comments: