Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Walao! Today exams like sht xia! So bloody easy! dun do aso can. (lol) better nt speak so soon. later kenna bad marks then jia lat. Ei, gradient never write in fractions one meh? Muz write in decimals ar? sure or nt? I like brainwash xia. cant remember any thing to do wif linear graphs. Sht.
Science test was ok, I think, I lost about 6 marks due to questions I could not answer and 1 I got wrong (thats all i noe of so far). so should be ok ba?
Geog test dunnid say, I think I could nt have lost more than 5 marks at the most. (scaly lost 6 = Die) haiz, tomoro got LIT and MATHS. Math's gonna kill me. dunnoe why even tho I score normally well usually, when a paper comes out its like 10-14 pages, damn suck oue. Always no time, NT CANNOT DO IS NO TIME TO DO! LOLz. Hopefully the teacher aso set easy easy one, then YAYZ, one more test at the back of my mine.
Then Lit got wad ah Lam Soh And Ah Lau Sim And Kim Heok Soh and Ah beng and all the crap and ahs in it. memorise until dun feel like reading already. stupid book wif stupid writer wif us stupid students reading such stupid books made in the year 0 BC one, read 4 wad? That book sucks! pluck out all the stories from there and test us until everywhere aso cannot block. Oneday two test, study until hell. aiya! Piggs aso studying, (and then watching movies), so I shld be following her example. LOLZ I should be watching MOVIES 24/7!!!! No work, no worries, just movies!! LoL! jkjk, dun l8ter oink at me for typing this hor, I will help you pull out his petals can alr then u dun angry Kays!? LOLZ .
X, ur in trouble, ur petals going to fly. LOL. Petals nt gd fo health, wun help you create food cause got no chlorophyll in them you noe? only got pigmentation so unless you wan turn into pig like PIGGS ur better nt hav too much ofit in u, LOLZ!!!!

I GO DO WORK AGAIN ALREADY LAH! BB.

No comments: