Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lol, On the songs update, Kiss The rain was introduced to me by JiaYi and Russell. ^^ Russell showed me last time but I never really enjoyed it, up till when I heard it on JiaYi's blog, so credits to both of them. ^^
I'm gonna have to try and get over this soon. But If I cant I'm just going to enjoy it, through to the end of it until I've gotten over it, for now, I'm gonna try to stay happy. ^^ Happy! ^^
Russell called me Mr Ant -.- wth! Squids then ants u ppl relate me alot to wildlife. I think ur all gonna be nature reserves when u grow up.
Still down to earth I suppose, in saying that I'm FREAKING BORED now. Study Study Study. All work no play makes me a dull ant. So I'm gonna use comp. and use piano. and use something else that I cant think of right now. and then I'm going to have to visit my uncle later for a late New Year's visit with a 250 chinese proverb book and start mugging over there in his house, They're gonna hate me. Plus I'm skipping church for this, dunno to feel how, cause I'm nt a Christian, so I keep accompanying my parents to church almost every week because they insist on it. So today I'll turn into Mickey Mouse and run away to my uncle's house just like Red Riding Hood, And I'll get eaten up by an ant and that woodchopper's gonna have to cut me out of the ant's stomach, gd luck to him on trying to operate on an ant, I'll be getting a move on until he finds out I wasnt eaten by the ant but was eating a nice dinner somewhere in sg and he's somewhere in the desert looking around for me. Mr Ant Indeed -.- Then I'll wear some slippers to a ball and when the clock strikes twelve I'll run away and turn into a rabbit. ^^ kidding. I'll turn into Michael Jackson and start moonwalking all over the people in the ballroom -.- crap them.
Anyway, how did I end up on that topic? that's dumb.
Now I should be studying lor! damn sian.. i've made notes for maths subjects alr, I dont think I'll need them that much though. Maths is relatively easy, but I want to see if there're any hard questions or nt, So I'm gonna ask Jing Han see if she can lend me some of her freaking pro worksheets. pro worksheets for pro ppl, she's in Raffles sia! Lol. How to get in there must rack brain one. Lol! Pro until top 2nd in my sch last time.
Anyway, since I have no church, and I'm more-or-less studied for tmr's test, I shouldnt have much to worry abt for now. Its just the test on Tuesday that I should feel concerned abt. Chem and Physics. Like this:
Chem: Roast pig + Sulfate = Roast pigfate.
Physics: Why does the Pendulum swing at the same intervals even if u change the bob mass: To make u dizzy. What a stupid subject Physics is. I feel like dying. Gonna get tested on Ticker Tape Timer. Why dont they use the tape and scotch the whole test paper up? I dowan that dumb test to wreck me at the starting of the year.
Then U got my very nice Bio teacher who the whole girl guides hate. The berry bowerful Homosapien. all the letters all pronounce as "b". what kinda funny thing is that abt.
Maths is ok, Geog is still ok, ss boing.
hais.. I must go le la, damn sian. I'm gonna find torrents. see ya'll around. ^^

No comments: