Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Going to KL again this Holiday, bloody boring holiday, nothing to do again. Got so many better things to do in Singapore, nt to mention all the homework. But nope, Going over there to spend "Relaxation and 'Family' time". How frustrating. I am nt on gd terms with my mum, just quarreled today again, sparked. Worst thing is the issue we qre quarreling abt, it doesnt make sense, that's why today half way through the quarrel I just put on headphone and blast music into my ear. I wont write what I quarreled abt here, but the ppl who noe me well probably have the general idea. My mum never says this kind of things to other ppl apart from the family, so none of you will ever experience what "Crap" is going on and I'd rather nt say bad things abt her here, cause I'm am very sure tat the topic we were quarreling over was started by her and doesnt make ANY sense, like for example being so suspicious of ppl coming into her room to take her things or something, nt giving any more details, cause none of whatever she claims to have happened ever did, bloody waste of time quarreling over such fantasies.
gtg, badnite.

No comments: