Lols, how is it tat other ppl can escape i cant arx? Maybe its because I dowan to escape =.= =/ Irritating. Anyway.
So blooming tired these days, everywhere I go I have to attempt to sleep, notice use of word attempt, because I never did get to fully asleep cause there was a lot of DISTURBANCES *Stares at ppl talking talking everywhere*.
My mum's grumbling abt me nt playing piano as often as guitar =.= just for the very nice obvious but yet not-so-obvious fact to her that I'm getting piano tuitions and make-up classes on piano by Mr.Edward =.= my piano teecher name, so much so tat I can even have 2 piano tuitions on the same day, =.= consecutively, now why would I be keen in banging that keyboard instrument in front of me..
Nvm tat, I'm freaking hungry! I'm starving! I'm dying of Starvation here! but, I had one huge bowl of noodles/kway teow, if it makes any difference to u, nt tat it does me, and I just walloped the whole thing straight and now my stomach's trying to kill me again for nt giving it enuf food =.= so I shall now have a debate with my stomach ^^ wad garbage.
I found several new scores 2day for guitar, so at least I could preoccupy myself half the afternoon. AND TONIGHT there's the MATRIX 2! lols. I've watched it b4, tat's nt the interesting part, the part that interests me is the part where I get to stay up till as late as 1a.m watchin it and HOPEFUllY, because it should be most certainly, but if nt I'm screwed, alone, I WANT TO BE AWAKE ALONE watching the show, u noe wad tat means? it means I'm a ghost. no it doesnt I was just testing to see if u were still reading. IT MEANS I WILL BE ALONE, which in turn means I will have NO DISRUPTIONS, like my slp incident, NO INTERUPTIONS, NO QUARRELS, NO HALF-WAY-THROUGH-MOVIE-QUESTIONs, NO NOTHING! Just me and me tv and me head all watching me show, simple yet nice and if it goes wrong I'm screwed cause there's a high chance I wont be left alone. I KNOW!! I'll pretend to be slpy and go into my room and when everybody's slept I wake up and watch XD , actually, no, I'll get scolded cause I want the volume on high.. hais..
Speaking of movies, I watched Dragonball Evolution Y ytd. It was damn nice and funny can!? but got some parts a bit screwed wan like the acting a bit sucky in some parts when he's talking and the ppl's names like the main guy called GOKU =.= a real person called Goku, sounds so freaking weird, NEVERTHELESS(cheem word classified under Mdm Yo's vocab), it was quite ok. There's another movie coming out =.= Legend of Chun Li =.= WhyTH are all the movies coming out so much abt those old old games I used to play when I was wad... -2 yrs old. some ppl saying Chun Li wan nt so nice, dno should go watch or nt.
heck, I'm sick of this, so boring, I GO SLP NOW! In a locked room, till late late tonight, (Sht, I nt christian but later must go church), means I can only slp till abt 6. oh wells, all's well that ends like sht, I'm going to slp, gdnite sht.
No comments:
Post a Comment