Friday, March 6, 2009

Just finished watching the show, FEELS NICE TO BE BACK HOME, wonder why i felt sad leaving the place, maybe because the instructor was so kind.
Inspired, nt only by the teachers, but by one person as well, main thing abt the camp was the instructors, Kay Rui, Alston, and this one person, tat made the camp fun. Thanks a lot, even that 1 person, just for your presence i suppose, spurred me abt and all for some funny reason, hoping bunny. I wont mention any much more abt this stuffs in the rest of the passage cause the main thoughts going through my head day in day out is of this one person and the instructors who were with us most of the time joking and keeping me alive and Mostly Kay Rui talking to me for so long all the way through and making me laugh so loud and long like never b4 for such a long time. Alston borrowed fork and spoon from me through the whole (Almost, except for the very 1st meal) camp. So thanks, to this one person who I shant name cause I didnt even talk to her, as usual, butjust got to see her ever so often, Intructors! kay rui and Alston. ^^ Tanks. (And of course, my room mates, for their company as well)
Just came back from Kota Tinggi, Malaysia, went there for cohort camp, 3D4N camp.
THE INSTRUCTOR DAMN NICE!! He's so damn jovial, make us laugh like hell sia!! Esp 1st day! If it wasnt for Mr.Tan I tink the camp will be lyk sht for me la! LOLZ!! Tat Guy's AWESOME MAN!!! SO damn nice!!Buy us sweets on last day somemore, and he damn cheeky!! LOLZ!! He lighten me up seh tat guy.
Then he bluff us on 2nd last day (Yesterday) night, that he wouldnt be here to send us off in the morning alr, he had an exam so the sweets he'll pass to his wife Mrs.Tan, our other instructor to hand to us. Walao, I tell u I felt lyk damn sad sia. I always stay quiet one side so he nv really realised me, until yesterday nite I went to ask him if he was joking, then then he tell me keep quiet and tell me say he's nt leaving XD, Lmao, felt so relief la! Now feel lyk so down lidat. I nv got such a strong bonding/feeling for anyone so strong for so long before in such a short period of time. I literally felt empty when he said he was going to leave u noe, lyk.. dno how to say also, cannot believe it like that.
1st day was team building exercises, must have been to cover up for the activities in the first day. Mrs Tan asked us to raise our hands if we didnt have a raincoat or jacket, so I raised, and she gave me one. Only problem was, the one she gave me couldnt fit my head (It was a poncho) and the poncho itself was all sandy and grainy, so I decided on just going to do the activities in the rain w/o the poncho, and I TRIED to return it to her, obviously for nothing, because she told me to wear it, and if i didnt she'd cut my showering time =.=, so i wore awhile and took it off when she wasnt noticing and attmepted again after the activities but she still wouldnt take it back, end up i carry it everywhere with me, and she didnt want to take it back. But in the end Mr Tan took it back from me! XD Eyebrows!! He's the best man!! Knows how to get along with us so well. Anyway, Day 1 kinda boring, moved into ours sheleas?? and stuff and all tat kinda thing and found out more abt Wen Jie AKA Monster. He can move his fingers really fast man tat guy, and I've LEARNT 1/2 of it. LOL, kk, no big deal.
Day 2 there was the Kayaking Expedition for Section A, which is classes 3A-3D. At first it was kinda fun, everybody seemed to be competing with each other as to who would reach the destination first even tho it wasnt a competition. At first it was quite fun, but later on was quite sian le, although there were parts where ppl were made to jump into the river (we were kayaking in the Johor river btw), played kayaking catching and so on, and we got caught once so the majority of us were made to do the chicken dance, wad'd u expect? trying to out-kayak the instructors, fun actually.
Anw, I got some damn serious sunburns, which meant that everytime I sat down or stretched or got up my thighs really hurt like hell. Burn the heck outta me, The Kayak kept going in funny directions and we always had to re-direct, so many times until my hands all went muscle pain, but temporary only, now cant feel anything alr.
Day 3, morning also went out, but this time we went for a WaterFall expedition, its nt a really big waterfall or anything like that, it was more to a mountain climbing expedition, but we got really wet. The first part of the expedition was the worst. We had to walk through a dirty canal with a lot of mud in it. Even all the rivers we walked through later on which drenched us to waist level or higher were nt that dirty. I wore white socks, but the moment i stepped out of the Canal on the first part of my expedition my socks were brown, as if I wore brown socks to the expedition, no pics sorry, phone was taken away by the chers at the starting of the camp, so we had to surrender them. The rest of the expedition was nt really a big deal. Just quite a long walk and the rivers we walked through and got all wet with was probably more enjoyable than disgusting at all.
Expedition started at abt 11-12 plus and ended at abt 4-5? then headed back to camp, ate, got showered (Showering is now officially a luxury), and went to prepare for campfire, which we took abt an hour or so during our break even at all. But guess what? The day b4 (meaning wed) we had alr made the cheer. And the moment I knew who was going to direct us and make the cheer for us, I already knew we were dead. I wont mention who, nt like we all cant take a guess, all the nerdiest ppl in our class were the most enthu, so now I'm telling u there were 3 to 4 of them, u'll at least be able to guess 3. and the moment i heard him compose our cheer for us I had goosebumps. Literally, no joke. My hair just all stood up all over me, wth was that. I tink we should have just forfeited. The guy made 5/8 of our cheer out of a cheer thought to us b4 by the chers and made the other 3/8 up himself. So during the campire, the sec 2s sang like what, the 5/8 of te cheer the smart alec in our wonderful class made up, so our cheer just sounded like sht in short, n i dun see wads the pnt of even going to make OUR/Their cheer when 5/8 of this cheer has alr been taught to the whole school. Either way, at the campfire the Instructors did their best to make us happy, much appreciated cause THEY're THE BEST! and stopped and let us cheer when they saw we were getting tired of some similar jokes they cracked, taking breaks in between to let us have a change here and there so we wouldnt feel so bored, and we still did the cheer and more or less humiliated half our lives away. Then After all the cheers and jokes the instructors had in stall for us there was a really nice picture video at the end of the show, music fits so nice!! and it was really great!! And unexpectedly, someone's picture just shot me full in the face and Botak head was teasing me, nt that I mind him, cant change some things, just leave it the way heaven wants to plan it for me. That was really random though, I was looking halfway through the show and that just appeared on the screen and I really just, just couldnt stand it, nvm tat, I would rather try to enjoy every bit of memory I can get anw. After the dramatic video, or rather, videos (2 shows) we were dismissed back to our dorms (cause I cant spell she-lea-y, so I'll use dorms)and we got our supper!! Which I took second helpings, as always, I always took 2 helpings for almost all the meals, so hungry, the food always tasted nice, so it was weird, either way, experience was real memorial!!! Best camp I've gotten through! With the best instructors I've seen/got ever.
4th day (Today) morning, got up, ate, packed our stuffs, cleaned our dorms, And and, forgot to say, we changed rooms later on, cause one of my roommates (Someone from 3B cause we were sharing rooms with them) Choked our toilet bowl, thank god for him. LOLZ he must have shtted in there or something and choked it, anw, we swapped rooms to a damn big one, LIKE A HOTEL ROOM!! TILED FLOORS!! DOUBLE BEDS!!! TOILET 3 TIMES AS BIG AS OUR USUAL, ok la, maybe 2 times as big) Aircon damn nice! SHIOK SIA!! Slept like a log, unlike the 1st nite =.= woke up 4 times, thanks to our JONATHAN!! Took up my blanket! T.T Lolz, make me cry alr u. ^^ LOLZ jk la! Jonathan my buddy! XD
And so, we cleaned up and left, simple as tat. At the customs I had privileges, XD, cause I am Malaysian, and the custom had a booth for Malaysian passports only, so the queue wasnt as long. And I was happy.
Ate Bubblegum along the way back in the bus, hopefully I didnt eat one with mould growing on it, Cause it was the same person who created our cheer who gave me the bubbleum cause he had so much extra, as usual, and the bubblegum looked somewad funny and it was all gummy, but I took it anw, I better nt regret tat. Lolz
That's all for now, type so long le, I'm gonna watch Red Cliff 2 now!! Go!Go!Go!

No comments: