Friday, March 6, 2009

TEN ARE YOUS
1. Are you single - Yep.
2. Are you happy - I suppose so, i tink.
3. Are you bored - Obvious, why would I be doing this survey if nt for tat.
4. Are you fair - my skin colour is, me, usually. so yup.
5. Are you Italian - Nope.
6. Are you intelligent - of course I am, ur so clever.
7. Are you honest - depends on situation again, usually, yep.
8. Are you nice - yep, i tink. lols. what'd you tink?
9. Are you Irish - No?
10. Are you Asian - tick.
TEN FACTS
1. Full Name - Justin Lee Jian Zhen
2. Nicknames - Squidwert, Dustbin, etc etc
3. Birth place - Singapore
4. Hair color - Black.
5. Natural hair style - Straight
6. Eye Color - Brown.
7. Birthday - 15 01 94
8. Mood - hmm.. nowadays, depressed or lively depending on how much has happened in that particular day i suppose.
9. Favorite color - Black, White, Red
10. One place you'd like to visit - 7 Wonders? nt really many places I'm desperate to go to at all, no big.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Have you ever been in love - Yes
2. Do you believe in love at first sight - Yes
3. Do you currently have a crush? - Yes
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - Yes
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart - Long time ago
6. Have you ever had your heart broken - bingo, currently in the process of suicide on this one. lols. Must continue for what I also dont know, but cant stop jiu shi le.
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them - Yeah
8. Are you afraid of commitment - Why should I be? Nope.
9. Who was the last person you hugged - a pillow.
10. Who was the last person you said i love you to? - hmm.. I didnt say that aloud, I smsed, I wish I just said it and got it over with and gave up there and then, unfortunately nt so nicely done.
TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust? - Love
2. Hard liquor or beer - Beer
3. Cats or dogs - Dogs
4. A few best friends or any regular friends - A few best
5. Creamy or Crunchy - Crunchy
6. Pencil or Pen - Pen
7. Wild night out or romantic night in - Romantic night in.
8. Money or Happiness - Happiness
9. Night or day - Night
10. IM or phone - Phone
TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out - out of my room in the middle of the nite cause I didnt want to slp, yes, no intention of out of the house, jus my stupid room.
2. Seen a polar bear - Jason.
3. Done something you regret - Yup.
4. Bungee jumped - hmmm. I should have sometime ago..
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor - nope, disgusting.
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker - Nope, i dun noe wad tat is, someone enlighten me?
7. Been caught naked - Nope.
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back - Nope.
9. Cried because you lost a pet - Yup. Pet dog.
10. Wanted to disappear - Yup. Why stay and suffer in this world, unless there's someone to suffer for, but now, yes, disappearing would be nice enough.
TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes - Smile.
2. Light or dark hair - Dark
3. Hugs or kisses - Both.
4. Shorter or taller - Shorter.
5. Intelligence or attraction - Both.
6. Topman or Zara - Neither.
7. Funny or serious - Funny.
8. Older or Younger - Same age or younger, most probably.
9. Outgoing or quiet - Both.
10. Sweet or Bad - Sweet.
TEN HAVE YOUS
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yups.
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour - Yup.
3. Ever tried walking on your hands - Are you retarded?
4. Ever been to a rock concert - hmm.. nt exactly rock, so nope.
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team - Nope.
6. Ever been on a dance team - Nope. Nt planning on being on one ever.
7. Ever been on a sports team - Yups.
8. Ever been in a drama play/production - Yups.
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley - Nope. No license to drive car just yet, go ride bicycle.
10. Ever been in a rap video - Yo!
TEN LASTS
1. Last phone call you made - Hades Minky
2. Last person you hugged - Like I said, cant remember.
3. Last person you hung out with - As in fren, Brian.
4. Last time you worked (jobs tat pay) - Last November.
5. Last person you talked to - Family, its a sunday, wad'd you expect
6. Last person you IM'd - Dorothy.
7. Last person you texted - Huixun
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with - Twilight - Brian.
9. Last person/thing you missed - ....
10.Last thing u would tell the person u miss - I dislike u, or anything negative at all.
TEN FIRSTS
1. First thing you want to tell the person u love - I love you?
2. First thing you want to tell the person u missed - I missed you? o.o??
3. First thing you like about the person u like - Her smile, her happy face, like this "=)"
4. First thing you want to get rid of - thing? nt person? hmm.. lols, My damn irritating tests and homework (which I havent even touched yet)
5. First thing you are going to do after this - Fly. Like when u jump off a cliff. In my dreams.
6. First thing you want to say to (Pick A person's name) - Gorvind - Ur irritating the hell out of me in class u Indian. stop shaking your table and dropping ur waterbottle, and banging my chair, he probably doesnt even realise it, damn nerd class, why did I enter a class with a nerd problem like none other b4? Although I give credit to those who arent, they're the only ppl keeping me sane at tis point in time. (I hope he doesnt see this) ^^
7. First thing you did this morning - I opened my eyes
8. First thing you just heard - Thunder, raining cows and donkeys outside my window now.
9. First Person you liked for over 2 yrs or above - longest so far, ....
10. First Person who ever gave u something precious without knowing it - silent encouragement - .... (same person, because she only gave me her presence, which was enough)
Great! I'm done, Now I'm gonna have to find sumting else to do to kill time, SLACK! ^^

No comments: