Hey thanks for all the wishes today man =), appreciate it.
Frankly the only nice part of the day was curriculum time. After sch was a complete waste of time, especially playing basketball after school. Not only was it a complete waste of time, I feel so damn freaking irritated. I bring a ball to sch to practise and play with specific people, and I thought that in every once in a while if someone unexpected comes and wants to play, I'll just play with them too. But now everytime I play basketball there will always be a group of people who just come by and expect me to lend them the ball and play with them. then i cant just tell them no in the face, so I'll just act a bit okok like that, and then let them play while I go do something else. But frankly speaking I feel like taking my ball back and playing with myself. Yesterday worst still, lent them my ball for like 2 hours straight, of which the 2 hours i planned to play by myself the morning before already. Ended up just sitting out and watching people play. screw it. seriously.
Anyway, My bday, so i should not be complaining. but if i were to blog today about good things that happened, I can only say that I've got alot of wishes, of which starting from 630 sharp in the morning. Ong Sim smsed me, talked all the way till sometime in school. Then I received one from HuiXun during right before I entered school. And then one from Yan Qi and Russell during Emaths lesson, chatting with Ong Sim as well. Then later on Jordan, Philip, and Chuw Teck Wee sent me smses all at the same time during english lessonfor fun. lols! Then I Xin Ni and Vanessa Wished me also, Aijing =.= refused! Met Brian too. Both of us have the same bday, celebrated together last year too. haha! But once school was over I really dont have much to say already. I just feel like spending time alone by myself With myself and No One Else.
Lols, anyway, time for a change in mood. I just got 2 hamsters xD. Gtg! Cya!
No comments:
Post a Comment