Friday, January 8, 2010

Today, sch as per normal, I got a feeling I won't be blogging alot already, need to try to focus now.
I keep thinking, but I already know she doesnt like me, so why do I keep thinking about her?
Got a haircut today, dno what I should comment about it, it's very short, and I wish I stayed at home for about a month before going back to sch, otherwise, the style is still err, ok-looking? I cant really give a commnet on it, cause I really have no idea what comment to give =.= so, i'll leave it as that.
I haven even talked to her the past few days.
ONCE I M DONE WITH O LVLS, I M GOING TO THROW ALL MY BOOKS AWAY, EVERY LAST ONE, AND MY STUDY ROOM WILL B CLEAN AGAIN=.= for 3 months at least.
I know that she's a nice person and she doesnt want to show she's avoiding me, and I appreciate that.
Actually I feel like having a campfire in my house and trashing all my books in there after O lvls, but I simply cannot afford to lose my house together with my books cause it's just not worth it.
Maybe I should never have talked to her from the begining of last year. Then maybe I could avoid this.
Now in school seriously so boring.. Usually, I dont talk in class, cause I just see no point in talking with the people sitting around me. But Now It's Different, I can talk to Aijing, Xin Ni, Ben Cheng, Philip, but my mouth didnt want to move =.= I should just rewind time back to sec 2, and talk all day with Brian through the whole of Mariam's classes again, and then I'll be laughing at how Brian keeps joking around with Mr Hareesh.
But I already have, and I just seem to be spending too much time, and too much energy on this.
Aijing doesnt look like she'd talk, Ben is talking with me, but I cant find things to say to him, Xin Ni is sitting too far away, and BabyFatCheeks is all the way in front, so I cant tease him about gg botak and losing all his hair, or about his gf, or anything else for that matter. So now, I'm stuck, again, like last year, god knows why, being bored. Shucks whatever, I'll do something somehow.
She mixes well with guys, I felt jealous. I shouldnt. I shouldnt be such an idiot. What does her talking with guys have anything to do with me anyway.
gtg, have 5 chem projects due monday and I'm only half way through one.
Either way, if she doesnt like me, I'll respect her decision, I'll just be quiet, I'll just be friends, or whatever is left of our friendship once this is over.

No comments: