Friday, January 1, 2010

I miss this year..

1st day of sec 3 was like yesterday.. can still rmb feeling so happy we were finally getting into Upper Sec, Wearing long pants, getting into 3A, now that year is over.

Year of the Legendary Michael Jackson's Death, also gone behind us.

Year of Changed feelings starting from sec 1 and lasting till the middle of sec 3, after so long, I've changed to another person, that first year, is gone as well. Very soon, it'll be another year, and it will probably end there, or maybe it has already ended, and I'm busy clinging on to fat hope.. not letting go..

The Year where I finally opened up myself to a couple of new friends, also over. I dont know if I did the right thing, because now I have more reasons to feel disappointed, but I know one thing, I shouldn't, and I won't regret opening to those few people, the few in my class, especially, because I've never treasured friendship with many people outside my primary school. The first year of that, too, is over.

In this New Year, I sincerely give all my thanks to all my best buddies, who have accompanied me through really boring, tiring, tough times, and for leaving memories that will stay with me. All the Best For the upcoming year, especially since many of us have O levels to deal with this time, but apart from that work crap, I wish you guys the best time of your life in the next year! WE TURN 16 NEXT YEAR TOO. NO MORE NC16 WORRIES EVER! Have Fun and enjoy life! Life is short enough, so forget the worries and have fun!

Thinking back on the times where I cannot rewind the clock and make all the nicest parts of the year replay again, I can't explain the down feeling.
Thinking back on the past things which I've done wrong, and which I also cannot rewind time to re-do, it brings with it such a wrecking feeling, drains me completely...

All the good and bad things, all gone with the wind.

Bracing myself for what's going to come, all the good and bad for the next year. All of it will make up the new memories to come.

I will see everything with my own two eyes. I will break all the rules, hehe, as long as I'm not caught. I will leave the past, leave the failures, leave everything I dont like, and, I will live, for the experience of Life.

The 1st Day of the New Year. I've marked it. Here we go.

No comments: