Monday, January 18, 2010

Something made me happy in school yesterday, and then some idiot screwed it up for me. The guy with the big mouth. Then again there are many guys with big mouths in our school.

After sch, rushed stright to tuition. Chinese. And I ran into athira along the way! Lols! Coincidental much. After tuition, roughly around 7, I ran into wen cai on the way home! Hahaha! Don't know wad on earth was wrong but I kept running into people.

Aijing is after my hamsters.=.= I gotta keep them properly or she's gonna ask her tall black and handsome to come take them from me in the middle of the night. Where should I keep them?

Saturday, have CIP again, and I wanted to have it in pasir ris but now I'm gonna have to try to ruh to plazasing for it at some 8 am in the morning. Gonna be damn bushed.

Mdm yeos class now, everyones doing everything but English. Boring as crap. Gtg.

No comments: