Friday, September 17, 2010

opened.
so much to say that cant be said. lol. i think i should delete. so many posts, kinda lazy.. tch, there's not much difference in outcome either way, miracles dont happen much anymore. yet, still clinging on to some wierd invisible hope, that's probably not even there. tch, persistent thing this seems to be, cant get rid of it. either way, looks like not so free anymore.
Hmm.. Sciences I think still can study there, but humanities definitely cannot, it'd be too distracting. Made notes for chapter 19 already, lol. not very good progress really, looks like I work better at home, still, lol, it was good.
dont know what to say anymore.
Basketball skills, hehe, I've improved^^ Shija cant get pass me, I managed to cover Ben Cheng, manage to defend until Jordan cannot get past the 3 pointer circle at all and won 7-nil! LOL! FEELS SO SATISFYING! xD LOL jkjk. Dribbling also improved already, I suppose I just need the practice.
Up till now, still cant rmb whether it is practice or practise -.- oh well..
My phone hasnt come, but even after it comes, I'll just use my old phone when I go around people, dont want to make people feel I'm those kind of "rich kid", the old phone works just as fine and good anyway. lol, come to think of it, I couldnt be bothered what others think about me anyway.
shyt.. cant seem to do things without thinking about it.. lol, play piano also cannot anymore.. HATE THIS, I'm ME MYSELF and INDEPENDENT.. but then why? lol, come to think of it, the reason why we didnt really watch movie today was 60% because of me.. which was hundred percent cause plans changed. I have to snap out of this somehow. tch. gonna watch naruto, and then maybe bleach, leave it be, it'll disappear by itself anyway i suppose.

No comments: