went to play basketball today with kay rui and ben tan at geylang serai, freaking hell, first we got challenged by 3 secondary 4 pupils from another school, we were winning 6 3, then we swapped members, we lost 6 7 =.= that wan, tired us out like anything.
about 5-10 minutes later, a guy roughly 50 years of age came up to us and challenged us 2 on 2, me and Kay rui played against them, LOST LIKE ANYTHING! lol they kept saying they old already cannot play and all that kinda stuff, but really! THEY WERE FREAKING GOOD! Their teamwork was so damn good, all I saw was the ball flying around the court one after another the ball just flew right into the net. WE LOST 2 to 15!!!!#$%^&() LOL, but we picked up a few of the strategies they used, so hopefully it wont go to waste.
now at jordan's place. still thinking about wad on earth I should do next. I've finished watching Bleach, man, so bored. nothing to do. feel like smsing again. lol. but that's a bad idea. I cant talk, I dont want to sms so much, sighsighsighsigh. And there's this very cute looking fly flying around me in jordan's room keeping me company. Too bad for him I'm wearing long pants and socks ^^ and jordan has left this insect repellant spray on the table beside me.. looks kinda tempting you know. hehehe.
MAN I'M STARVING! Tmr got physics tuition, haven finished tuition homework. I'll try wake up earllier tmr morning to do it. Then maybe breakfast with kay rui and chuw teck they all. but I wont be going for the lunch thing and the cycling thing, dont feel like it.....
that's weird, no spiders in jordan's room today. less company :( where did they go off to uh? jordan must've killed em with that broom of his =.= killing off my cute friends. now so lonely here typing around. and this afternoon, I saw this friendly-looking lizard outside our classroom!! Freaking happy looking lizard was running about doing its own business, and curious little me was trying to take a freaking picture of it!! but =.=, there's always a but, kay rui popped out of nowhere, and made my good buddy run away helter skelter =.= so that's okay, later on when me and kay rui walked to videoworld for a late lunch, we ran into another of the same lizard's family members climbing a tree! trying to disguise itself as tarzan =.= failing miserably =.= It looked exactly the same! so I moved closer to shoot a picture, but this time round, my buddy ran all the way up the freaking tree cause he was freaking scared of me :( I not so scary lor!! end up couldnt get a picture of him :( lousy picture hunter.
still thinking.. what should I do..? or get? lol, friends.
okya okay, that's it. O lvls, straight ahead, everything else.. sigh.. not gonna work i think.
gonna preoccupy myself with something. byebye
No comments:
Post a Comment