sigh, I keep knocking, but nobody opens the door. but if you choose not to open it, then there's no point for me to know.. because there's no meaning left in finding out at all anymore.... let me in, past the doors, into the depths of your heart.. and after that, maybe I still wont be with you, but at least I would've known you truly, unlike the others, whom you've refused to open up to.. I would have truly known someone I find important.. to me.. haha.. ridiculous.. over one person and I'm getting this.. so much.. too much.. I dont care..I'll wait, until there's nothing left to wait for.
lol, on the other hand, i think talking and joking with you already makes my day anyway =) the more you talk, the more i feel that you remind me of someone, lol, someone very familiar.
No comments:
Post a Comment