Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sigh, forgot people's bday, so unbecoming of me.. Sounds like Nicholas saying unbecoming, lol, looks like I did pick up something, not bad:) =.= anyway, it's supposed to be a sad face there since I forgot bdays. Oh well. Just have to make up for it I suppose, 4 years classmate go out so many times, feel so guilty, can't let this slip off, last year also already.. Shucks, their presents I think will be slightly late, I think it'll take at least a week:(
Sian, today supposed to study wan, end up study a few hours in the morning only damn tired, so slept from 2 until now=.= which is like near 7 already. Baritone should be coming out later, although what I'm really waiting for is bleach. O lvls round the corner.. Shucks.. How sia.. Hopefully not too bad. Should look up the bio o lvls series again and try doing to get used to it. Then see if there are harder papers.. Although the bio o lvls series is hard enough already. All the data based questions are goin to kill me..
That Kay rui=.= suppose to reply mr on whether going to eat buffet today for lunch or not, end up never reply, so I ate Maggie noodles for lunch instead:( hungry hungry..! Imma gonna show him a world of pain!! Muahahahaha! Wonder how I'm going to do that.. :( and his mom now thinks i gave her a fake name when I called yesterday, cause mr Kay Rui says he doesn't know a Justin, and the guy who actually called was Daniel, next time I call, she's gonna scream at me=.= gonna do work already. Byes~.

No comments: