Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Having been blogging for quite long spans of time inbetween each post. Sorry to anyone reading, though I doubt there's really more than 1 or 2 doing so..

Been having a hard time lately. It's the only thing I see anywhere. Cant go to klp cause its there, going to macdonalds at white sands feels very empty. When I have spare time the first thing I think of doing I cant. Even the places where I got the things, Bugis, United square, Chinatown, all feels that there's really something not there. There's really no point revisiting school anymore. I cant pass by Tanah Merah mrt station without feeling down. Everything doesnt seem the way it is anymore here. .. Something's gone.. I dont like stepping near the nearest school anymore cause something feels weird going there even though I'm unrelated to it. I dont know what to say when I hear some songs anymore. I cant listen to Jay Chou's songs. Downtown East brings back a lot, chalet brings back a lot, I dont feel like going to either or seeing them even.. I have afew pictures under my desk cause I've never kept them away since I was busy making the book.. I'm messed up. I'm not bonded to any class I've been in, I'm certainly not bonded to my current one, and the one bond is gone. Sure there're many other bonds, and I treasure them.

I dont know what to type. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight. Havent said that to in a while, have not gotten a respond in that while. The response feels so comforting somehow. haha. now its not so easy to come by anymore, still =) it's there, and that's what matters, I think?

No comments: