Monday, June 20, 2011

Have Loads and Loads and Loads of Pictures of Hong Kong, like 200. Must be the camera's addiction. No matter, I lazy put up 200 pics and I doubt anybody will have the mental capacity to look through 200 pics, and to add to that the fact that nobody actually reads this blog, it makes me even more lazy, still, posting is fun.

This just did not go according to plan at all =.= mostly all the things that were good and should have been there to help were not there, and to make it a bit worst, some things that were not supposed to be there were.

Sigh. I have Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday to cover Chem, Bio Econs, and Maths, in total. Bio is probably manageable cause I'm so familiar with it, but Econs, Chem, Maths all die. Never been good at humanities subjects so Econs is understandable, but what happened to Maths and Chem!? omg now I really have no idea how to go about this. it's impossible to study econs, chem, or maths all in one day. But. I dont have much choice. I'll throw maths over the 2 days on the weekend, and I'll throw Chem on the first day, bio on the second day (so I can take a slight breather), and then Econs on Fri. Still. OMG I dont know how to finish this up! I need Chemistry tuition =.= Lol and maths and econs =.= practically everything but bio, but of course there's no way I can get them, so maybe I'll try get Chemistry tuition only? No way in hell would I have imagined myself wanting tuition a year ago. Wtf is wrong with this studying spree everybody's going on about? There's several people in my class just studying and doing nothing else, utter madness, and here I am, not doing much, and look where that's got me =.=
I suppose there goes my life. I can wave byebye to it now for the next 1.5 years. Hate it. Singapore's nuts making us study like this. Cant stand it much longer but it's only been half a year.

No comments: