Friday, June 17, 2011

Oh My Gosh I'm never ever buying an MP3 set again. I keep buying those that are supposedly high-quality music but it's not high quality when it enter my ears so either my ears are spoilt or the damn earphones are not high-quality. I think it's the latter ^^

In Hong Kong now and as you can guess, I've bought a new set of earphones. Which I'm not satisfied with =.= I'm really wasting my money on all this. I seriously regret ever buying earphone sets!

No matter. Anyway, I cant find any souvenirs or stuff like that here!! No clue what to buy. And what's more, this whole place looks completely different. It's like, some sci-fi place where modern and non-modern seem to be in the same place in a very clear cut line. If you look up, you'll see all the residential areas -- they are all extremely old, even older than anything you can find in Chinatown in Singapore. But on the ground level and perhaps second levels of what you can see of buildings, they're all very very modern and new! It's exactly the inside of a shopping mall where there are single shops on either side of the street (which is not very wide). It's completely weird, it's like you're inside a shopping mall with towering residential areas above you that are very very old, or at least it is like this here in Causeway Bay in Hong Kong.

Gonna go soon, kinda bored, should have brought the com, but that would defeat the purpose of coming here. See ya!

No comments: