okay, long way to type. Here goes.
Went to KLP last night with Jordan Chuw Teck Kay Rui and Ben Cheng, watched X-men First Class. Show quite nice! And the there was this guy that suddenly started laughing halfway through the show in the cinemas when it was not funny, end up all of us start laughing also=.=
Show ended quite late, about 11pm. So we stayed and played arcade for awhile till about 1140 or so, basketball and that weird game where you're supposed to knock the round thing into the hole thing =.= cannot explain games.
ANYWAY. After that we left for Jordan's place, and !!!! JORDAN'S PS3 DONT WANT TO START UP FOR US TO PLAY CALL OF DUTY 3!! :( so end up cannot. Then I keep trying to on it, and everytime u press the on button, it makes this very high pitched beep noise and then turns off by itself and beeps again. It was such a wonderful thing to do, so I kept trying to make it work, like 15-20 times, and then I woe up Jordan's mother and incurred her wrath.
No joke. hahaha! Almost died. Anyway, then she asked us go sleep, but Jordan and we all all didnt want to, so we on-ed the TV and started watching shows, Ben Cheng and Jordan went to play Maple. After about 15 minutes, Ben Cheng retired for abit, and I used com to watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. okay, awhile is an understatement, I used it for like 2 hours watching and Ben Cheng was watching with me. Jordan was multi-tasking, playing maple and watching at the same time.
Meanwhile, outside the room, in a dark dark place, Chuw Teck and Kay Rui had fallen asleep without us knowing, that is, until I finished watching the entire Fullmetal alchemist to the very last episode. I tried to wake them up but they both shrugged me off! T.T what kinda people treat me so bad. hehehe. But then again I was waking them up at like 4am in the morning, hehehe!!
End up, I went to bed and let Cheng use com, and just when I almost fell asleep, Baldy wakes up, and next thing I know, I see his 2 feet right in front of the place I'm sleeping at and he's making a lot of noise!! So I ended up complaining about some stuff for fun for a long long time and made them laugh like heck, then went back to sleep.
Sleep till 9 plus=.= wake up, KAY RUI'S GONE!! =.=
So okay, nvm, I thought I'd play my nice game again and wake jordan up by switching on the lights and then pulling off the covers from his bed, like I always do, ^^! But just when I was going to switch on the lights, Jordan jumped up from his bed and said "JUSTIN!!!!" =.= Firghtened the Sh*t out of me =.=
Slept for only 3 hours I think.
Then went back home, took bus 12, felts kinda nostelgic.. got drenched in the rain like anything, so heavy. Showered, changed, left the house with my jacket with the hoodie as a multipurpose umbrella and got drenched in the rain again. Went up to Bugis to meet with Xinni, Aijing, Jordan, Chuw Teck, Ben Cheng, Kay Rui, watched Kung Fu Panda 2, forgot to tell Xinni we were watching that, ended up making her watch it again >:) haha! sorry =( Then finish alr sian a bit, walk around, Chuw Teck bought a pair of headphone sets for himself at Iluma, then people all went home while Xinni, Aijing, Ben Cheng and I went to eat dinner. Well, technically speaking, I was eating dinner, they were watching me eat. Dessert stall not there anymore, Xinni no dessert to eat! Aijing went toilet for long long time! (hope she sees this^^) hahaha! Ben Cheng said something flew into my food while I went to buy drinks I was like ._.
Anyway, now home alr, want to sleep soon, kinda tired, was supposed to not sleep at all actually, ended up sleeping =.= tch. see ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment