Rule number one: NEVER revise for other exams on the next day before the exam on this day is over, even if you have completed revision for this exam ^^! Cause I dont want to study, heh heh heh! Nah, kidding lah, seriously cant revise now anyway cause if I study for tmr's subject I'll have the information all jumbled up in my head and then when I do the test later I'll just end up being more confused and flustered than usual. Guess it's some kinda mental thingy where I'm not used to having overload of rubbish info in my head =.=
Almost done if not already done for this coming econs test at 1-3pm. So now I have nothing to do. I'll start revising agai at 1130 one last quick time, and then that'll be it =) go for the test. Feeling slightly more confident this time cause I've studied for this so long, so I should at least get a C =) if not a B. Hopefully I do get it, cause the only thing I previously gotten for Econs a dumb shit sub-pass, which is as good as a fail. =.= Dunno why they call it sub-pass when it's simply a fail.
My hp battery is like at 19% also :( which means I cant play handphone games to kill time (Which I dont normally play anyway), so that's why I'm blogging now!:D So bored.
Got a Random sms from jordan this morning when I woke up saying that he's got a GP test today and that he needs my squid power! :D See I knew it! Some people need my powers!^^ Such a useful and happy squid. Who could ask for more? RIGHT!?!?!?
Reena wanted to look up my econs notes but she hasnt responded to me yet, which means she probably wont be coming to look it up. So now, I'm completely qand utterly free for the next hour and a half before I resume work! I shall go play piano or go toilet or go eat or go sleep or go do something other than work! Sai-yo-na-ra.
No comments:
Post a Comment