I am bored. Again. Unbelievable, Ive been on a losing streak in dota right after ive been on a winning streak lol. Like 20 games 3 losses to now 5 games 3 losses, dno what's up damn sadddd.
Back to Tekong tmr. Back out again at 530. Standard procedure for the next month or so it seems.
Learning how to rollerblade. Annnnnd. I fell down. Like. A lot of times. zzz. so much trouble trying to learn smth. Falling down forwards is fine, but it's when it happens backwards (which it always does) I end up landing on my wrists, and for some reflex reason my elbow is locked, so it ends up impacting my elbow too. Most painful fall Ive had for a while. Although no bruises at all lol. Gotta brush up on tennis too if Im gonna play in March with someone hahah. Wonder how Im gonna do that.
Finished the entire 3 seasons of Sherlocks. Now Im really gonna have nothing to do in camp again. Gonna find something else to do.
Speaking of camp, I just fooled a couple of guys at camp with magic tricks HAHAHAH! Funnest thing ive did in a while. Especially since it requires skill to do the tricks I do, but after practising so much if I still couldnt fool a few people Id be quite saddd heheh! But with all the time to do nothing in camp playing around with the cards while watching shows subconsciously is barely called practising. Or at least it's not focusing. It's like doing it subconsciously while doing smth else hahah.
The new template for this blog is killing me =.= it's not personalised AT ALL. I think I may change it soon.
Gonna slp. Tmr gonna spawn as a zombie at 515am! How nice! Right??! I cant believe how nice my life has become. Need to have a word with my bed after this. Gonna get it to kidnap me for 1yr1mnth and then send itself to db after that zzzzzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment