Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I FEEL LIKE DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG zzzzz

Gotta book back in at 1130 today, my superior was too lazy to simply walk downstairs to open a closet for me to get a blanket so Im going to freeze to sleep tonight in my bunk.

Have been helping another superior do uni work lol. A LOT. If you get what I mean. If not >:D hahaha! nvm was gonna say smth mean. He's a reallyy really nice superior to have, so Im glad to help him, uber happy Ive got one like him haha! Anw, I dun rly think much of the other superiors. But this one is by far the funniest and kindest hehe. Marketing. 30% of the entire grade on this paper. If he gets a bad grade Im ending my life as a human being. Or at least army soldier?

Another 150km clocked today! yay!! haha! Now Imma drive landrovers too!

Gonna wake at like 630 tmr morning and for once I think Im actually gonna do smth disgusting = Not shower in the morning haha! The water is FRIGGGGGGGGGGGIN Cold. I think I may die in one of em showers if I take one in the morning. It's ok to take on in the afternoon when it's really hot, but in the MORNING at 6am. GG. Gonna clock about 13km tmr only =( sadddd. Bookout also damn late cos of em details.

Got detail this saturday I feel like CRYING. zzzz. Gotta go back in on a SATURDAY. SOMEONES GONNA PAY FOR THIS IT's meeee T.TT cos no one else possibly can or will =.=.

Back to dota.

No comments: