Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sian. Tmr go back camp again zzz=.= Final OUV Assessment tmr, so after that it means Im gonna have to go out on boring details. Hopefully less safety details. Although those are inescapable.

New version of iOS is OUT WHICH MEANS I CAN FINALLY JAILBREAK MY PHONE. Seems like the oppotite of what normally happens but in my case it isnt. Should never update iOS from the phone if ya wanna jailbreak srsly.

Itunes is a stupid piece of rubbish as usual. Download it onto my com and I can already feel the lag it's contributing to my com. Gonna delete it as soon as Ive jailbroken.

Hopefully wont have to stay in tmr. Sian. And so, the boring life begins. 13 more months. I'll be freed. From these stupid shackles. Literally grounding me to an offshore island and eating away at my life =.=

Gona jailbreak

Now.

No comments: