Riki with 21 kills hahahah! Damn funny qame just happened, we 2 towers and barracks down, then end up somehow we killed all of them and pushed all 3 towers and barracks and destroyed ancient. First match like this ever. I thought we lost alr somehow still managed to own them.
Anw. Very stressful night last night, but it's settled down. Church at 3. Booking in at 1130pm. Not booking out tmr. This is normal for most army ppl, but abnormal for me hahah. I shouldnt be NOT booking out, it's been that way for 7 months heheh.
Hand stills hurts. I swear it felt like I fractured it last night, but somehow it feels much better now, still hurts quite a bit though, but I'll be able to drive at least.
IFC safety on monday. FROM 6AM TO 9PM. im a goner. 15hours with NOTHING TO DO. I need a book. Correction, I need 2 books. And maybe a movie. Imma torrent one now.
No comments:
Post a Comment