Monday, July 21, 2014

Been a while since I posted, so I'll post again, haha.

Just won 2 games of dota, but anw, LAB IS COMING. They are gonna check on EVERYTHING. Dumb Audit's gonna bust people's heads. And their lives. And put them in db =.= I SERIOUSLY WISH MY MC WAS ON THAT WEEK SO I CAN SIAM it. but NOPE. haiss. 10 Lapses. Somebody sabotaged our own office people, simply cant believe it, but oh well.

Played Bball during office hours today, now got headache =.=

9pm haven eaten dinner. IT"S THE END OF THE WORLD. IM GONNA EAT EVERYTHING =.= So damn hungry. Besides, I exercised, gonna lose weight a lil bit cos I've gained weight since entering Tekong lol.

People over at my hse fixing the Aircon and the Heater. ZZzz. Im gonna lie down for awhile cos Im so bored. And stare at the ceiling, and then say random things, like I need, NEED, to go for a buffet soon.

No comments: