Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Well, today was eventful. In a very very sad way, of course.

Got to Tekong at 730, and intended to leave by 10 since I was assuming that none of the higher ups would be there today since it's just after the recruits' graduation parade. As it turns out, they love tekong soo much, ALL of them came back I am so saddd.

Then I played Quizup with 3 phones at the same time and beat everyone hands down.

Then when I was gonna leave at 4, suddenly I had work again, so I ended up leaving the ferry I had already boarded and stayed till 5.

NOW THIS, is the absolute worst part of the day. AFTER I had boarded the ferry and reached mainland on my way home, Army has a bus indented for us to bring us to Pasir Ris, much like the recruits, except they drop us off elsewhere, but anyway, back to topic, I boarded 1st, and sat down on the inner seat nearer to the window, and everyone else started to board until the only seat left available, by some unknown coincidence, happened to be the one next to me, and then this weird guy (how should I describe him, skinny, malay, had skin problems, listening to earphones) sat down next to me. To be fair, I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against people that are skinny (cos Im skinny too, or at least I think so), or that are malay (cos 90% of my building in Tekong are malays anw, or having skin problems, but the PROBLEM is HERE: HE HAS A RIDICULOUSLY STRONG BODY ODOR COMING FROM HIM. LITERALLY, TOOK me OUT of this world, and put me in heaven for like 5 seconds. I dont believe I have EVER BREATHED IN ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT COMBINATION OF DISTRAUGHT. How should I describe it, like spoilt milk mixed with the smell of seawater in the hot sun, something like that. I had to hold my breath all the way back and take as few breaths as I could cos I rly couldnt take it and I couldnt just change seats, plus Im sitting on the window seat so I couldnt get out anyway. Trapped. Like... well, like ME. I never want to experience that again.

Anw, I'm Best in Sg for Dota on quizup lol, and 2nd in the world. Took me forever to get there, but that basically illustrates the amount of free time I have in Tekong. So, anw, Im gonna beat the 1st in the world, not that it matters since it's quite a stupid game lol.

Gonna dota, then maybe dinner, cya!

No comments: