Sooo sad.
"Justin, for all you office people, next week if ya'll have nothing on, ya'll dont need to come, just take off, and you dont have to minus off for any of them"
It just so happens, that Justin has to go back to camp tonight! And tmr night! and thurs leave at like 7-8pm, then friday whole day stay in until sat morning!! THE MOST WONDERFUL THINGS HAPPEN SO DISCREETLY I forget to appreciate them whyyyy T.T Whyyyy must i go back for almost the whole week whyyy
Just played a dota game. Downed 2 enemy lanes alr, somehow we lost instead. Unbelievable.
Seems like only so few people know who Houdini is. So anyway, Imma explain, Houdini, is a magician, known for many magician acts (so not obvious), especially for the disappearing act, which is what Im going to do in september. Why? Cos the first 3 weeks of september is gonna be very, very not nice.
Wanna know why?
Cos recruits have field camp.
Do ya know what that means?
It means I have an extremely high change of bringing a guitar, and sitting in the jungle with them for 5 days, and do absolutely nothing, but play my guitar and hum songs to irritate everyone, like a pooh bear.
So.
I
AM
NOT
GOING
THAT'S SO.
Seriously, Im gonna put my dentist appointment on the tuesday of the second week, cos that's where the majority of the field camp is. Put 1 Medical apptmt on the friday before so they wont touch my weekend since a field camp is usually 4-5 days long. And put another medical apptmt on the week my mc for dental ends.
The best part is, I've another one in december. I thought this was gonna be my last, but apparently I was smack cute wrong. So now Ive gotta find a way to cutely run away from that one too. Im gonna pull 1 tooth at a time, and put the next apptmt on that week. Should work, right? >:) Absolutely ingenius.
Dinner calls my humble tummy so Im following my stomach. cya!
No comments:
Post a Comment