Tuesday, July 22, 2014

OWNAGE, hahah, MVP for the past 2 games LOL. Every teammate dead I one person kill 4 guys hehe, FEELS GOOOD.

Anyway, looks like Clerical Weekend duties are back, NOT good. All because a certain malay dude doesnt wanna help out. sadd. Anyway, next week's gonna be absolutely WONDERFUL and for once not in a sarcastic manner lol. Probably going on unofficial off for the whole of next week! And tmr should be really early too. Unlike today =.= I couldve left at like 11am but I waited for a friend ^^ ya must be thinking "awwwwww So friendly" cos if ya not ya thinking it now.

Got my parents to watch code geass hahah, nt bad rite!?

Gonna friggin OWN IN DOTA MUAHAHAHAH

kk, I need to get some days off before the new batch of recruits come in on the 4th of Aug, hopefully somehow can siam the field camps that are coming up, cause I dont want to sit in a forest for 5 days. Ya know, IF, and Im saying if, I go for field camp safety cover, I'll be sitting next to my car. Did you read that properly? NEXT, to my car. Not in it. NEXT TO IT. Do ya know what the difference is? Lemme enlighten you. One has AIRCON, and one has air. Guess which has air? Speaking of extremely stupid things, lemme tell you another story.

Just yesterday, I looked like a broccoli, all green and everything, and I was in one of those green cars. Drove on a BOAT out of a green island, and to a green place near loyang. Anyway, I had to park, and ya know what happens if you crash a green car -- ya gonna go to a very not so green prison, so I was uber clever. I chose in a lot with no cars on either side of it, so in other words, safe. It was a small lot, but I parked in it perfectly. I just forgot ta do smth VERY important. Ya see, there's a rule when we park our cars, we have to come down and walk around the car before parking it to make sure we dont bang anything anywhere around us. So since I did NOT do that, I got charged, and fined a hundred and fifty dollars :DDDD and the LOGIC OF THE WORLD MAKES COMPLETE SENSE ONCE AGAIN SO DAMN SADDD ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS for not walking around my car. 360 degrees every degree is 47cents every step probably 10 dollars I need emotional help lol or financial help or both.

Whole house in a mess now, sian.

No comments: