just finished tuition. early today, for once. nice day today.. very nice day. lol. not just because it's teacher's day, but mainly because I talked to you. lol. i dont feel like ever unblocking this blog now, because how on earth do I go about erasing ff the past 10 over posts that all have been talking about you? maybe I'll post a few normal ones, I doubt you'll check my archives anyway.
Tuition was ok, I forgot to bring the banana for the dog, must have made it sad, I MUST REMEMBER NEXT WEEK! The dog still barks when ppl enter the house or when ppl leaves the house =.= very fiercely=.= even at me=.=.= even when it usually does not bark at me =.=.=.= at all T.T walao, all because of his banana I didnt bring is it?! T.T Now the dog doesnt even high-five me when I tell it to =.= YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE HALF A BANANA damn it. bark at me somemore i tell you =.= I cut off ur banana=.=
anyhow, using very old, and very spare phone=.= it has like, crack right across it's screen, but it has some sentimental value to me, so i didnt throw it away after like what? 2 years? I had some really nice messages inside there, but they were all from someone else, the one before I liked you. I'm going to delete all of them, I dont know why, but I dont feel like deleting them, but I will. No point keeping them, I'm not thinking of her anymore..
Anywayy, the important thing here, is my screen is Friking CRACKED, and it's not cracked like an iphone, it's literally cracked into half =.= or at least the screen is. I wonder if I should make a police report on the iphone thingy. dont think it'll actually do much help though.. there's no way for the police to track it anyway. If i ever get evidence on who took it, i'll rip the guy in two and feed him to sharks=.= bastard, I'll repay him tenfold.
Anyhow, looks like I'm stuck for the time being. Prelims this coming friday, still studying format. What on earth do you use to sign off when it's an informal letter? Not yours' truly!? WHY!??! WADS WRONG with being true anyway=.= And I dont think it's yours sincerely either =.= And wads wrong with being sincere =.= shucks, all this kind of weird culture to write freaking letters, come to think of it, who on earth writes freaking letters now anyway =.= crap. Now wad? Seems like all the things we're learning is useless, I dont have any intention of having a job related to either history nor geography =.= I dont remember ever writing letters, although I've received one, for sentimental primary school values when we graduated, either than that.... =.=
Anyway, went to get a present for Yan Qi, her bday falling smack in the middle of prelims. lol, at least get her something to lighten her mood i spose. then I got myself a kepo^^ Now can strum any key!! Yay!! So happy. dont have to keep singing in C major anymore =.= so low.
And I dno why, but i really look up to Mr Edwin Lim alot, although many NCC landers dont like him, I think he's great. He's super friendly, knows when to be strict and when not to be strict, doesnt blow up very easily, muscular, nice voice, I dont know wad to see in him that's so bad for ppl to use the word hate =.= such a strong word, I dont even think I hate anyone yet. no, wait, maybe the guy that took my phone, yup, that'll be like, I wanna kill you, not hate=.=
Very long posts these days, maybe you wont see the rest at the bottom, lol, maybe I'll do that. =.= not gona erase what I recorded. Astala Vista.
No comments:
Post a Comment