Thursday, January 20, 2011

I feel guilty today.. .. Sad for someone. It was dumb of me perhaps.. Because people wouldn't give her a chance, and I did not.. Sorry.. I would talk about these kinda things, but it's just the wrong person.. Maybe that's the obvious fact. That I can't get along well enough. That I tried hard but couldn't do enough, but I want to try harder, even if it was not long lasting, even if it were for the next few months. But what is wrong with me? I dont even understand myself let alone be able to understand others, one moment it's a yes and the next moment it's a no, how to think? Heart or head? Because I can't possibly use both now since both are telling me to do the opposite.. Truth is I can't get along as well as I want.. And the people around me at the particular moment didn't make it any easier. I was an idiot to have ever did as I did in the first place, I should have thought more about the aftermath. But I suppose the fact that you didn't try to pull out the conversation means it wasn't important to you in the first place, and if that's the case.. What do I say now... Help

No comments: