Nice tennis game, skills not as rusty as I thought^^! still can play at least^^ maybe I should consider joining tennis for cca in JC.
Although, that's not fun if You^^ have a coach telling you off all the time. Coaches make things really boring in my world. Playing with friends is how things start getting interesting:D! And it's so much more meaningful to spend time with them and improve then take things to the serious extreme end like studies-.-
Jordan disappeared on me!! He went chalet! And Chuw Teck gonna go too:( Aww. Anyway:) I'll wake him up some other day. Although, I really don't have many days to continue going to his house and waking him up at 730 in the morning^^!!! that's one fun part of my holiday! Hahahahaha!!!! Birthday party was wonderful!! And so were the celebrations with everyone else, the best!
There's something diff about me going out these days. Feels more lively, although I'd use the word confident, but that's how it feels good man! When I feel confident and lively everything just seems to be that much more vibrant! The world seems that much better:)
The gymnasium coming up at my place better finish up soon man. I saw this skinny looking guy at white sands, and I really don't want to end up like that. Must go train abit.
Tmr no outing planned so far... Which means:D I'll go study a bit. Actually feel happy studying, that's kinda weird. But there's nothing to do and thus actually helps me further practical things:) such as grades. Got to go now.
Off.
No comments:
Post a Comment