Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rojak is damn nice:D haha! I haven drank coke or pepsi for almost a week! Haha!!
Not gonna last long, will have to drink once in awhile for the awesomeness of COKE AND PEPSI!!

Peach tea, green tea, lemon tea, and soya bean are now coke and pepsi's replacement. Oh well:) it's a good thing I suppose, but never in my life is anyone gonna persuade me to drink fruit juice instead-.- hate juice. But anyway, I wonder how I was persuaded to stop drinking pepsi anyway?-.- it works in mysterious ways-.-

Anyhow, orientation is getting quite irritating. Making us do all sorts of cheers and weird games! Hate cheers. I don't care what people think about me saying this, but cheers are a waste of time. I would automatically make friends without 4 days of cheers. It's really a waste of time. Still, I'm participating in it, although not extremely enthusiastic like those people which are always enthu, but still.

I've chosen subject combi and cca today in like 10 minutes. Lol. Didn't even discuss with parents much, so fast rigggghht?:D

Gotta go alr! See ya!

No comments: