Monday, January 17, 2011

Need new songs to download man.. Sick of all of em already. And what better way then simply listening to radio? Downloading that app now. On the way to meet Kay Rui Daniel glenn ben tan Mian Yu and Amanda for tennis! :) hopefully I can still do something with the racket I used through.

Still stuck at Tanah merah with Amazed playing. What to do sia? Can't wait for thursday!:D! Kbox again! Must think of something to bring to preoccupy abit. Anyway it's only 6 bucks for the 5 hours:)! Cheap! I wonder if they have membership before this promotion goes off:) although I'm hardly able to go there and I doubt I will be going there for a long time after this. Everybody saying goodbye here goodbye there, this is Not goodbye mans wads wrong with everyone?! We will eventually meet somewhere someday if not then at least 10 years from now!! Walao. I'm not going back to thinkin like what it felt like leaving primary school, felt horrible. We'll be keeping in^^ contact with those that matter anyway, goodbye here and there for what?-.-

Amazed over alr not Chinese song start playing, so weird.

Spent such a long time watching 24. I did so little work. School's starting again soon and the only new thing I've learnt is that spectrometry thing. Can't even rmb what the full name was. Was it magnetic spectrometry?? Hais! Must start back on track again soon or I'll be lagging behind in Jc.

2 more stops to go. Sian. Now bleach Ost starts playing! All no link wan!! I'm gonna turn it to something else. See ya!

No comments: