Trip to Msia has been scrubbed, granddad's in the hospital again for the past week, hope he gets well soon.. Visited him today and played chinese chess with him, and as usual, I only won like 1-2 out of the 4 games. Lol, I rmb a time when I lost 9 games straight. haha. I've been improving, but this is definitely his condition speaking as well. Anyway, made him quite happy today playing there =)
Now I'm at home watching 24! Again! New season, and I've almost watched 3/4 of it in the past few days. Sch opening doesnt really give me much time to watch stuff anymore, not mention I watch Heroes when my family is at home cause they wanna watch that and I only have 1 computer, Which runs at 1.4GHz and is freaking ancient. New ones run at like 2.6-3.2 GHz!
Meanwhile, I have a very cute box of chocolate biscuits sitting one hand's reach away from me and I CANT EAT IT!
"why?" you ask? Because I have the biggest Ulcer I have ever gotten in my life and it has lasted only 4-5 days, growing bigger with everything appetising I put into my mouth. And "Cooling" stuff like watermelon and ling yang doesnt HELP me get RID of my newest and most biggest fan in my mouth.
Not to mention I've been eating rojak for the past 3 days despite the stupid thing in my mouth, and gargling listerine, and gargling salt water, and what have you not and it likes me so much it just grows even bigger! Great!
Parents are back. They have some tradition like buying new clothes every chinese new year kinda thing, and I've got a new shirt! I just hope my mum doesnt write anything on it, like for example, my name, because maybe my shirt can get stolen when I'm wearing it!! I just told her not to write it. Mark my words, 1 month from now I'll see my name there.
Gonna go church later.
Raining cats and dogs and horses and every other type of animal you can think of. From morning until now. Orchard Road's gonna be a very sad place again, and the whole world feels as if it's in air condition! I turn on the fan and it feels like I turned on the air-con, no kidding. Even my feet feel cold and I'm wearing jeans the whole time. Squidwert's a very happy man, I mean squid, cause Orchard Road's gonna turn into his hotel for what, a week?
My mum just told me to take a piece of the Chocolate biscuit, and my sister just opened the packet in front of my face! YAY! Guess wad I'm gonna do. Hi Ulcer I'm gonna feed you with more nice food
No comments:
Post a Comment