Fallen sick. Pfft. All comes from not sleeping and drinking all the wrong things.
Just ate a chicken floss bun:) they're nice.
My voice is completely gone, and I have phlegm In my throat and post nasal drip from my nose down-.- and I took ba zhang kueh yesterday >:) Kehehe. This is exactly why-.- my voice is gone. Cause I'm a damn smart ass genius, that ate peanut ba zhang kueh when I'm very well aware of the stupid condition I'm In.
And the night before that. I stayed up at the wake, already knowing my throat's inflamed, and woohoo! I ate fries from macdonalds and chips from seven eleven. -.- great. Kicking myself in the ass ever so often. Pfft.
Now. I've been waiting like 1 hour plus for the doctor!:D but the doctor's so in demand! That I've got another 8 people or so before me. There were about 16 people before me just now at 1030 am in the morning.
Getting over it. But when the feeling gushes in, you'd just never expect it. And that's when all of it gets complicated.
Got to change the minipic soon. Looks like it's been removed and that's most likely why my whole blog's white. Shouldnt take more than 10 minutes. But I'll do that over the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment